June 5, 2011

Garnier Aqua Defense Mask


It is true when it's written on the mask that it's an intensive hydrating mask- no kidding!
If you feel your face is super dry, do try this mask.

I love the fruity extract smell of the gel mask. It is light green in colour and very thick because it has a lot of moisture in it.


When applying it, I could feel my face is really moisturised by the mask and it has a cooling effect and I already can't wait for the results!

After 15 minutes, when I wanted to wash my face, I felt the mask was too thick and it was very difficult for me to wash it all off. So I suggest wiping it off first before washing your face.

But the result was superb. It left my face fresh, supple and moisturised all day long =)) On top of that, the fruity smell lingers all day as well!

Especially when I used it with the Garnier Aqua Defense lotion:


I just love the Garnier Aqua Defense range!!
This mask retails for RM5.90 for two sachets joined together.

This is the best product for moisture I have ever used. It really hydrates your face, leaving it fresh =)

2 comments:

  1. But the first 1is alrdy out sale of shop right ?i cannot find in stores?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai, have you tried Watsons? It should be available there =)

    ReplyDelete