June 28, 2011

Dr skincare brands

Nowadays, I've been seeing many brands with a 'Dr' initial. These skincare products were created by Dr. so and so and they got it patented and then it's being sold at certain stores.
Gone were the days where chemists create the products for brands such as the likes of L'OREAL, Maybelline, SK-II and so on...Now, the trend is that whoever created the product gets their name on it *laughs*

So far, I've seen Dr.Murad, Dr.Young, Dr.Wu, Dr.G, Dr. Perricone, Dr.Brandt and some that I cannot remember -.-

I think the most famous is Dr.Murad. This is the first skincare brand I've heard with the initial 'Dr'.




Dr.Murad is available at all CN Health and Beauty centres. I went for facial at CN and the beautician only used Dr.Murad products. I find that all Murad products have very therapeutic scent. So, it made my facial very relaxed =) I especially loved the lip moisturiser, it has like a Vitamin C taste to it, made me feel like eating it *laughs*

I knew Dr.Young, Dr.Wu and Dr.G brands from SaSa stores. They carry these brands and it's quite popular among customers it seems.

Dr Young is quite famous for its Pore Eraser Balm.


 It is tinted so you can use it even without makeup during the day and through some reviews, it seems to be quite a good product. I, however have not tried it. I only have a face mask from this brand..

 

I have yet to try the mask because I have many other masks as well LOL But when I do, I may do a review on it =))

Dr.Wu is newly launched here. This brand is Taiwan's No.1 medical skincare.brand!
I have actually won the Intensive Hydrating Trial Pack from SaSa and have yet to collect my prize.

Again, when I use it later on, I'll review it =)

Dr.G is famous for its BB Cream...


It retails for RM95 for 60ml. For people with oily to combination skin, this is highly recommended by the salesperson. I think I may try this brand when my current BB cream finishes.

I was not familiar with Dr.Perricone MD until it launched it's newest product: Acyl-Glutathione


This product is to reduce skin aging and and creases. Erm..I'm not that old yet, so I don't think I'll be trying this in the nearest future *laughs*

Lastly, I just found out about Dr.Brandt when I was in Gardens, MidValley today. Gardens will be opening a store carrying Dr.Brandt I guess..



Oh well, so many brands with the 'Dr' initial are blooming up these days.
On top of all the current brands, now, there are just too many to choose which is the best for our skin XD
Have you tried any Dr. brands yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment