June 3, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean 4


On Stranger Tides was a fun movie to watch! I loved it. I have seen many disappointing reviews but I felt the reviews did not do the movie justice. Yes, I was saddened by the absence of Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley, but I think Johnny Depp made up for it. He the man!!

He was so funny from the start till the end. Penelope Cruz was a good addition as well.
I went to Mid Valley last week and there was this Pirates of the Carribean exhibition. The ship there looked exactly like the Blackbeard's ship in the movie:




Coz when I saw it in the movie, I suddenly realised I saw that ship somewhere and it was at the exhibition *laughs* I wish to go on a ship someday hehe

But anyway reverting back to the movie, aside from Johnny Depp, my favourite storyline has to be the mermaid storyline.

                                               Astrid Berges-frisbey as a mermaid

It was the only real love story in the movie and I loved it =)) Though Pirates depicted mermaids as horrible and scary creatures, there was this one that was the exception.

By the way, all the mermaids were sooo beautiful. No wonder, everyone who watched POC will talk about the mermaids first hehe


I'm a fan of all the Pirates movie. I think I like the 4th one better =)

No comments:

Post a Comment