June 13, 2011

Charles Worthington

Charles Worthington is a brand from London. Recently, it has arrived at Malaysian shores and can be found in Watsons Malaysia =))

I have recently purchased the Charles Worthington's Brilliant Shine shampoo and conditioner


To be honest, I was skeptical about the 'Salon Results' it should give because I have tried so many shampoo brands which guarentees a lot of results but turned out the same. However, I was impressed by this brand!!

Even after rinsing the shampoo, I could feel my hair soft and after conditioning, it's the best feeling in the world! My hair was so soft, silky and smooth just like what it said on the bottle. No kidding!
It has a nice scent too! I don't know, I think it's lemon-y *laughs*

Okay, that's it! CW has captured my heart and I think I need to change shampoo brand already =)
The CW range of products are very affordable as well!

Watsons is having a promotion now for the 'takeaways' It's RM9.90 for one and it's buy one free one! So don't miss out this opportunity to make your hair feel amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I just knew about this. I browse for stuff at Watson all the time but I seem to missed this brand. I think I'll try it thanks for your review :D

    ReplyDelete