June 7, 2011

LeX slide @ Empire Subang



Have you tried the tallest indoor slide in Malaysia?
It only takes 10 seconds to slide down the spiral slide which is 50 metres tall!

I've got to say, before sliding down I was scared but excited. You will be given a green sack to sit on so that you would not scratch yourself and there's pockets for your legs so that your slippers will not fly off *laughs*


If you're scared of heights, not to worry because it's only 10 seconds of your life =p I was scared too but here I am haha

It's spiral so I guess you'll feel a little dizzy when you reach the end. Other than that, just have fun!! Shout if you want =pp I did!! *laughs*

It's fun if you bring friends along so do try it out!
1 person- RM12
5 people- RM45

There's a school holiday promotion going on now. So better check it out during the promotional period!

No comments:

Post a Comment