June 20, 2011

DVDs

I finally had the time to touch my DVDs hehe
So, I watched 'Roommate' and 'Just go with it'


Okay, roommate was lame. I, for one, have terrible experiences of horror movies because I cannot stand getting scared out of a sudden. But, this movie, my goodness, there's nothing so scary about Leighton Meester. Seriously, if I say this, means it's really really not scary at all because I'm easily scared!!

But I have to say, the similarities between Leighton Meester and Minka Kelly definitely look like long lost twins!


However, sad to say, this movie have so many stars such as Cam Gigandet, Nina Dobrev, Daneel Harris and many more but it was a terrible production XD

On the other hand, Just Go with it was hilarious!!


Any Adam Sandler show guarentees you laughing!! Couple with Jennifer Aniston, I'd say this show is a great comedy!!

I laughed from the start to finish! I especially loved the appearance of Nicole Kidman! Boy, that woman can dance!! Serious!

Adam Sandler once again never failed to impress me with his comedic skills =))

No comments:

Post a Comment