June 3, 2011

Kristine Hermosa married!!

I have known Kristine Hermosa ever since high school when I started watching Phillipines teleseries. She is the queen of teleseries and is the most beautiful face in showbiz! I watched her in Pangako Sayo, Sanay Wala Nang Wakas and Dahil May Isang Ikaw!! I only watch Phillipines series if there's her and Jericho Rosales.


                                         She's the most beautiful bride I've ever seen!!

I did not keep up with Phillipines tabloids because there's not much coverage here in Malaysia but I found out in Youtube that she got married recently early this year- January 12th 2011 to Oyo Sotto.

I don't know who Oyo Sotto is but he is soooo darn lucky to have her as his wife *laughs*


I always thought she will end up with Jericho Rosales because they look so meant to be in television! But she married Oyo Sotto. From the video I saw, it looked like a really fun wedding!! Kristine just looked perfect!!

See their beautiful wedding pictures HERE

From what I heard, she is now pregnant with their first child =))


                                                 Congrats to the happy couple!!

Their baby would look really good considering both of their good looks haha
I think I must keep up with more news from the Phillipines now, not only Hollywood *laughs*
Yes, I'm a celebrity addict =p

2 comments:

  1. I really like her with Echo as well--this Oyo pales in comparison to Echo in the looks department. [/shallow] But congrats to them now that they're expecting; I really hope it's a girl (what they wish for as well!) and that it looks exactly like her. =)

    ReplyDelete