June 30, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon


Transformers definitely did NOT dissapoint =) It did live up to its hype...
It was full of action and suspense, funny, and definitely a lot of eye candies *laughs*

Michael Bay sure know how to pick his actors. For a girl, seeing Josh Duhamel and Patrick Dempsey in one movie surely makes me very very happy HAHA
For the guys, Rosie Huntington was a good eye candy. She was sultry and sexy. However, for some reason, I still preferred Megan Fox XD


The main cast of Transformers

I saw the trilogy and I think I preferred the third installment to the second. Only because I felt the second one focused to much on the fights between the autobots and decepticons. 
This one however, I think, Michael Bay corrected his mistake and there was a good proportion of the fights, interaction with the humans and kick ass actions!!

Altogether, it was a great movie but probably a bit of an expected storyline...
Hence, I'll rate it 4 stars =)

Do catch this blockbuster movie of this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment