June 1, 2011

Garden Lifestyle Store and Cafe

I was lagging in blogging these past weeks due to my finals and then now that I'm after all the exams, I've been going out non-stop *laughs*

So, I was also lagging in a lot of my reviews. I have food reviews, movie reviews and product reviews- some samples sent to me, some I got it and some products I bought. Yeap, I do have a lot of things to blog about- I just need the time to do it LOL

Okay, to start it off, I am not really a food blogger, but since I've been trying many new restaurants lately for my 20th bday, might as well write about it =))

So after exams, about 20 of us went to the Garden Lifestyle Store & Cafe at Gardens, Mid Valley.


There's only one thing you can say when you first see the restaurant, the scenery is soooo beautiful!!


We went there at lunch time and since there were so many of us, they could not fit us in and so we had to wait 10 minutes. I suggest if you want to eat lunch there, you have to go early coz it's quite a popular lunch place.

The place is near the bridge between Mid Valley and Gardens, that's why the scenery outside is just picturesque.

They have set lunches to choose from. You can choose from any main course which includes one ice lemon tea with a reasonable price. I ate Chicken Teriyaki and it was delicious. I tried the pasta as well and it tasted good! So I reckon the food there is nice. No one complained about it as well. The portion is medium sized and the presentation made it even better looking =))

The waiters were very friendly especially when they had to rearrange the tables to fit all of us in. The food came fast too. So, overall, the whole experience there was very comfortable!! Very recommended place to go! =)

Besides, if you bring your girlfriends there, it's a good place to camwhore because there's a beautiful piano in a cage, small waterfall, flower vans, white staircase and just garden sceneries which are perfect for pictures!! I especially chose that place because I saw how beautiful the place was in my friend's album and it did not dissapoint!

 Spot the piano in the cage!

No comments:

Post a Comment