December 17, 2012

Maybelline Colour Sensational

Maybelline Colour Sensational provides crisper color from pure pigments, creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar and lipcolor so rich, so stunning…it’s sensational!


Elegant red packaging.


There are 68 captivating shades. My shade is called Summer Sunset.


Dark Red in colour.


Since I saw that the colour is quite rich, I didn't apply the lipstick on the entire lips. I just dabbed dots around and blended it around using my finger. It's better to use a lip brush though.



BEFORE.


AFTER. The rich colour of the red 'summer sunset'



Although it was only applied in a small amount, it still turned out quite red. A bit too red and matured for my age >.<


And so I mixed it with a sheer lipgloss to dilute the red-ness for a more pink-ish colour.

The final effect =)


It really is creamy unlike most lipsticks which will make lips dry looking. Hence, it's really easy to blend for a long lasting effect. 

Since this colour is quite rich, you can play around and experiment with lip glosses for a mash of colour. Take it as a base colour applied with a lip brush for a matte and even finish and if the colour is too red, mix it up with a nude colour on top. It'll be the perfect finish!

Thanks Only Beauty!! Do register at their website for free samples!

No comments:

Post a Comment