December 14, 2012

Resolutions

2012 is coming to an end, like really sooooonnn...
And I do not mean the end of the world -.-
I meant end of the year.

But seriously, do you believe the end of the world is on 21st December 2012? I don't, so people.. wake up on the 21st, go to work, go to class, come back home, have a meal with your family, do whatever you normally do and 22nd December will soon arrive...

And sooo...coming back to my topic of resolutions. 2013 will arrive before you know it and it's another start of the year. New year, New resolutions, New beginnings. What about this year's resolutions? Has it been fulfilled?




I used to have a list of resolutions and when I can't keep to it I decided to cut it down to only one resolution per year *laughs* It's easier to fulfil rather than being sad on year ends that out of 15 resolutions, I only managed to fulfil 3 >.< That's not good and using the leftover resolutions for the next year and adding more in and not fulfilling them and the cycle goes on bla bla bla...

But having resolutions is good. It keeps you having an aim of what you want. Because if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. I say why go to the extend of having tens of resolutions. Aim for that one goal and keep to it. By next year's end, if it's not fulfilled, hey, at least it's only ONE resolution =p

But I really love 2012...It has been quite a rollercoaster year but nevertheless it was fantastic! Hopefully it'll end slooowlyyy...Time flies too fast >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment