June 2, 2010

The Dreamer



So why did I title my blog dreamer, you may ask. Well, for one I love to dream hehe...I love to dream when I'm trying to sleep, when I'm bored in the train, when I'm staring at space blankly and whenever it seems fit to dream *laughs*




I live by this quote: Believe that dreams come true everyday, because they do. This was actually a quote from One Tree Hill which I find it quite very true. Dreams do come true everyday and yes, what I dream may come true at times and there are many people in this world living their dreams =)
I mean of course we all hope what we dream when we are conscious come true, not those nightmares we get during our sleep...

Dreams have fascinated philosophers for thousands of years, but only recently have dreams been subjected to empirical research and concentrated scientific study. Some researchers suggest that dreams serve no real purpose, while others believe that dreaming is essential to mental, emotional and physical well-being.

I would like to believe the latter. I mean, of course for a dreamer like me, I would like to believe dreams are essential for my well- being and not just some activity which is a waste of time. Dreams, IMHO, serves a purpose of getting us closer to what we desire. What we dream is what we desire to be and what we desire to be may come true because of what we dreamt. Make sense? haha well, I dont expect you to because if researches are conflicted on their research of dreams, we who are not experts definitely have our own opinions too =)

So, readers, dream away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment