June 3, 2010

TV addict

Since I've been super free ever since holiday started, I've been keeping up with my TV shows that I've missed during exams. Boy, do I miss all my weekly dramas and comedies haha

There are hundreds of TV shows airing in America in TV networks such as ABC, CW network, Fox, NBC and CBS. I know these because I'm a sucker for English dramas and not others like Korean, Japanese and sort of. I used to love Spanish and Phillipines soap dramas...I still remember when I was in high school, I used to wake up after my afternoon nap just to be in time to watch those dramas. However, our local TV network do not show nice Spanish and Phillipines dramas anymore so now I'm totally addicted to English dramas *laughs*

I have been a TV show addict since forever. TV is like a drug to me. Oh, that idiot box! These are some of the shows I'm addicted to:



One Tree Hill is my favourite TV show of all time...I have been following this series since high school and have never stopped. It's now in season 7 going season 8 and I must say it's still strong with fantastic storylines and very handsome actors =p It used to have Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton but they did not renew their contract for season 7 so they were replaced by Robert Buckley and Shantel Van Santen. I'm not complaining since this couple could give Chad and Hilarie a run for their money =) I ship Naley forever *smiles*




Okay this is my second favourite TV show of all time. Although Gossip Girl have gone through much criticms for its OMFG moments, it's surviving strong going into it's 4th season. I must say the season 3 finale has its OMFG moments and by that i do not mean the sex, but the drama and twisted plots. I really love Josh Schwartz, the writer who also wrote The O.C before(which was my another fav TV show until it got cancelled) He has great skills and the characters are never boring. I ship Chair <3




The Vampire diaries is a new series. I thought it was going to be a copycat of Twilight but it's definitely much darker, more interesting, much more malicious villains, deaths and shocking storylines. I LOVE this show. I fell in love with it after the pilot. It also helps that Ian Somerhalder(the guy on the right) is superbly HOT but i ship Stefan(left) and Elena because he's the better brother.



Grey's anatomy is different. I'll be bored if I were to watch all teenage dramas. This show is more about medical drama and love stories. I like that it's suspenseful and also partly due to Patrick Dempsey(Derek "Mcdreamy" Shepherd) is acting. I think if he were to leave the show, I'll stop watching *laughs* so undoubtedly I ship MerDer. It's a good family drama. Sometimes, i watch it with my mom haha





90210 is the remake of the previous Beverly Hills 90210. This is a typical teenage high school drama. It used to be fun in season 1 but going into season 2, much criticisms ensued due to the lack of storylines. I might stop watching it because it's getting boring but we'll see because I havent watch the last three episodes of season 2 yet. If there's a good cliffhanger or some sort I may continue watching season 3...




Okay I like the good wife. It's a new series and I watch it in Astro. Julianna Margulies is a good actress and she even won the Golden Globes for Best Actress in a drama series. I found out about this show after watching the Golden Globes actually. She's a lawyer and I aspire to be like her =)




I only like Glee because of the songs. I do not like it's drama. As I said before OTH and GG offers much much better dramas than any other TV. But i feel their rendition of popular songs are really not bad. They can really sing and dance. I'm not really a gleek but it's entertaining. I like Will Schuester hehe


So yeah these are just some of the TV shows I'm addicted to. I was addicted to more but some got cancelled such as Prison Break, Las Vegas and previously The O.C, Charmed and so much more. Sometimes, I do watch Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, reruns of The Nanny and Everybody Loves Raymond when they are shown but not really addicted. I also like reality TV like Biggest Loser, The amazing race, American Idol, Beauty and the Geek and more...

WOW!! Now that I've listed it all down i just realised I've been watching too many shows *laughs* on top of that, I'm also into movies. I think I've spent half of my life on shows =p I cant cut it down because I'm a TV addict and there's really nothing i could do about it =p

No comments:

Post a Comment