June 2, 2010

Pulau Perhentian



If heaven is like this, i dont mind leaving earth now =p unless of course i cannot guarentee myself a spot in heaven haha

Pulau Perhentian literally means 'stopover island' and I'm not kidding...Go Google it hehe If you love picturesque sceneries, crystal clear blue water, breathtaking underwater creatures, powdery beaches and living life laid-back style, Pulau Perhentian is definitely a place for vacation...Okay, I'm not doing an advertising scheme for perhentian and neither are they paying me for such promotion LOL but I truly love this place and great things are to be shared, right?

I could have never imagine such beauty still exist after living in a concrete jungle for the past 18 years of my life...But, when i stepped foot on the island I saw it first hand that all beauty is not lost- yet =))

But of course my vacation wouldn't be the same without my friends who made it even more exciting <3




No comments:

Post a Comment