September 6, 2010

The 62nd Emmys award

The Emmys came and gone....It's actually an award show to pay homage to TV shows!! As you already know, I'm a TV addict...So, duh obviously I'll be excited over the Emmys *laughs*

Let's start with the fashion, as always...


Claire Danes is as beautiful as always. She's wearing an Armani Prive dress made from Swarovski crystals, hot off the runway! She's glowing...


Christina Hendricks, the actress from Mad Men is known for her sexuality. Though she is sexy, but I think this dress shows too much boobs XD Maybe the guys would go ga-ga over this but not me *laughs*



Lea Michele, from Glee wearing Oscar de la Renta is glamorous as always. E! Fashion Police dubbed her the best dressed of the night. The night blue colour was also the favourites among stars that night.



My personal best dressed has to be Nina Dobrev from the Vampire Diaries. She's so elegant in this cream dress by Zuhair Murad. She's very beautiful and this dress just adds the glamour in her =)



January Jones in Versace. E! Fashion Police nominated her one of the worst dressed of the night! I'll have to disagree!! She took a risk and wore something different to the show. I'll have to give her props for that and to me she looked fantastic in this gown!



Keri Russell, in my opinion is the worst dressed of the night. Sorry girl, but your dress is not enough long and you don't have enough boobs to fill that dress. She looked like she's going to the beach, but if she is then it's appropriate. She's at an awards show and it doesn't fit the occasion.



Heidi Klum wore the shortest dress to the show LOL How would she even sit in that dress?? Yes she has the legs and body to flaunt but perhaps a longer dress would be better coz she looked like she's going clubbing and not an awards ceremony.



The True Blood stars from left Alexander Skarsgard, Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer. My personal favourite would be Alexander. He's sooo tall and sooo dashing. The newlyweds Anna and Stephen looked lovely together. Although Anna was dubbed worst dressed, you'll have to forgive her coz she's wearing Alexander McQueen. The late designer is known for his outrageous gowns and this is one of it.



Jon Hamm is my another favourite. He's so handsome in the suit. I really like men who takes time to dress up properly and look smashing!



And, here's the host: Jimmy Fallon!! I didn't know he could sing and play the guitar! Talented guy!

If you have seen the Emmys you would know the opening gig was Jimmy Fallon singing alongside the cast of Glee, Tina Fey as well as Nina Dobrev. These are actors and it's actually quite an eye opener that all these people could sing!

Breaking Bad and Mad men won big, unfortunately these are the shows that I don't see so I really don't know how good those series are. Glee didn't win big either with numerous nominations. Oh well, I guess the best part of the Emmys is the fashion after all =))

No comments:

Post a Comment