September 8, 2010

Online shopping

Since I'm too free now as you know it, I've been browsing through websites to find the cheapest and the best online shopping websites.

I found this:


It is called Carnivalsales. I love this website because if you buy rm20 and above there's FREE SHIPPING. You cannot get any better than this. I was very skeptical on buying clothes through websites because you have to bear the shipping fee which is around RM5-7. Now, there's this website which has reasonable prices clothes and free shipping! How cool! Check out the promotion items! You'll be surprised at how cheap those clothes are!

Check it out:  http://www.carnivalsales.com.my/

Another one of my fav is...



Recently featured in The Star, Dainty Dresser is one website which is very easy to navigate. I find some websites very messy with too many pictures, wordings and it gets me confused. The clothings are average priced and I've heard some good reviews from my friends too about her. But her clothes are sold out very fast so if you want to buy it, order it fast!

Check it out: http://www.daintydresser.com/

Lastly,

                                                                      The Attires' Attic

Similar to dainty dresser, very easy to navigate and average priced clothes. She has some really beautiful dresses. Though some are too short for some people's liking, I like mini dresses and it's a good website to find nice minis!

Check it out:  http://attireattic.blogspot.com/

These are my three favourite online shopping websites. There are, however, hundreds of blogshops out there. Blogshops are becoming quite popular these days and the sellers are mostly students doing this as a part time job. Also, beware some may be scams and sometimes you may see a dress really nice but it can turn out to be low quality. Therefore, shop wisely!

No comments:

Post a Comment