September 25, 2010

Grown Ups!



Grown ups is a pretty good comedy movie. It's not slapstick and it's genuinely humorous with a touch of family-ness in the movie.

I like how Adam Sandler's character is trying to bring his family together and teach his kids to not be too spoilt. I've mostly liked all Adam's movies. I think he's a good comedian. His another movie 'Click' was also very good!

Grown ups was fun to watch with five comedians coming together to make this movie. Each had their own problems and finally it was resolved at the end of this movie. I especially liked the 'arrow roulette' game. If you've watched it, you'll know what I mean *laughs* The waterpark and the family day scenes were really fun to watch too.

Overall, this movie was worth watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment