September 18, 2010

Smith's siblings

If you think Justin Bieber is too young to sing, try hearing the Smith's siblings. Yes, I meant Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith's children. Introducing Jaden Smith and Willow Smith. By the way, Willow is only 9 years old and has gotten a recording deal with Jay-Z!!

This is 'Never say never' by Justin Bieber featuring Jaden Smith. Jaden can rap at such a young age!




Below is Willow Smith singing 'Whip my hair'




If I didn't tell you that was Willow, would you think it was Rihanna singing?? No wonder Jay-Z signed her coz  he also signed Rihanna and I'm guessing with the voice resemblance he likes that 'swagger' kind of voice! Oh and Willow's having her own clothing line out soon too. FML!!

With famous parents, Jaden and Willow may have gotten their recording and acting deals quite easily. But I think it may also be due to their talents. No doubt these kids have talents. Karate Kid was good and Jaden did a fantastic job in his kung fu fighting. Listening to Willow doesn't seem like a 9 year old singing at all!

Haihz, kids these days. They grow up so fast, so clever and so talented. If I could earn a recording deal at 9, I might have been a trillionaire by now. FML again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment