September 7, 2010

Pizza Hut



Recently I ate at Pizza Hut with my family. Normally whenever we eat at Pizza Hut, we'll order the set meal and that's about it. But on that day, somehow I was craving for chicken wings. My latest cravings for now is chicken wings, which I have no idea why!

                                                               Sweet and spicy wings!

I've got to say, that's the best chicken wings I've tasted so far! Even my grandma was saying 'Wah, very sedap lah' *laughs* How come I've never tried the wings before after knowing Pizza Hut all my life LOL From now, I'm gona order the chicken wings whenever I step foot in Pizza =p

I also ordered the mocktail. It's a new recipe so just wanted to try how it taste...

                                                             I ordered the far left one...
                                                          

                                                                         Fruity Fizz!!

Yeap, delicious as it looks! It has red jelly below with orange and lime juice...Such a thirst quencher! *feeling thirsty now* lol

So, try out the new mocktails in pizza. It's quite cheap actually. One cup is RM3.90 and it's a big glass! Chicken wings are a little pricey though. There's a variety of chicken wings recipes to choose from and the price varies. Anyhow, I'm sharing those delicious food coz staying true to Pizza's tagline: Eat. Laugh. SHARE!! hehe

P/S: My mom knows about my cravings so she cooked 'chicken wings masak merah' especially for me today *hearts* gota go wallop it all now =p

No comments:

Post a Comment