April 24, 2011

Bad things happen to good people

Why do good people tend to suffer more? I always had this question in my mind...This was the theme of the Good Friday's sermon as well...

The priest said that Saint John Vianney, the patron of all priests, mentioned good and innocent people suffer most because of the sins caused by you and I. Hmm...So in order for good people to suffer less, you and I must sin less, but that is quite impossible, no? Because every single day we live, we tend to sin and collect more sins.

Thus, good people will have to suffer more. Also, good people who are very loyal and faithful when put to tests every time, they will never despise God and they will never be angry with God. Instead, they will always turn to God and ask for forgiveness and thank God even for the slightest happiness in life...

Makes sense, huh? But their souls will live forever and in peace even after they die.
I think I got my answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment