April 1, 2011

MINI



If you haven't already known, MINI is the sponsor of Cleo's Next Top Blogger contest!! I blogged about the new MINI launch here: http://estherlke.blogspot.com/2011/03/mini-launch.html

Okay, that was only half of the story *laughs* What really happened was that I had an ongoing class that day. The launch was at 7pm and the invitation stated at KL Sentral. But...

The event actually took place at Kuala Lumpur station. I was caught by surprise more so because I thought I would go for the event and rush back to my college which is just across KL Sentral. But now, I had to go to KL station(which is one station away) and rush back to Sentral and to college *laughs*

So just imagine, how hectic my day was. Anyway, I went to KL station and they started off with refreshments. I ate some snacks, met some familiar faces and rushed back to college. Worst part was I couldn't explain my short disappearance and why I was panting coz of rushing to my friends LOL. This is because the contest was not published yet and I couldn't blog about it. Besides that, if I tell my friends I'm going for a MINI launch, they would be puzzled coz I'm not the kind who gets invited to events XD So, I couldn't explain why I was going for the launch. So let me explain myself now *laughs* I went for the launch because I was invited as one of the top 5 bloggers as MINI was the main sponsor of the contest LOL

Alright, so my class finished at 9pm and the event finishes at 10pm so I decided to go back to KL station for the event. I thought I cannot miss this opportunity because I was invited and I really wanted to see the new MINI first hand and didn't want to miss out the fun. I only went back to college because studies has always been a priority for me and it was revision time so I couldn't miss it.

Hence, I went back there and the event was still on. Anfaal was still there and lucky for me I was not alone hehe and she introduced me to Ayu(from Cleo) and we chatted for awhile. I also took a picture with the new MINI:


MINI will be giving out COOL limited edition merchandise to the finalists. Thanks a lot MINI!!

To vote: register with http://www.askcleo.com/index.php?option=com_user&task=register
Then, go here: http://www.askcleo.com/index.php?option=com_idoblog&task=viewpost&id=10941&Itemid=61
and put a THUMBS UP in the comment...As easy as that =))

Thank you
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment