April 30, 2011

SaSa's bloggers tea session

I was invited to be one of the lucky bloggers to attend SaSa's bloggers tea session at Haagen Dazs, 1 Utama. The session was about the promotion of Caudalie Vinosource.

Have you heard of that French brand?? Well, I didn't at first but now I know a lot about it. Caudalie is a very famous skincare brand in France and it has made its way to Malaysia!!



SaSa has recently launched some new products from Caudalie Vinosource and you can buy the range at any SaSa stores =))


The bloggers tea session was at Haagen Dazs upstairs




                                                   


When all the bloggers arrived, we were given a briefing on what is Caudalie Vinosource and how it helps in replenishing water for the skin..It is mostly made up of grape water, grape seed and everything grape =))

                         Mr. Ramone(I think that's his name) giving us the briefing. He's from France!






After that, we get to try the products provided..




I must say after trying the Creme Sorbet, I fell in love with it. Just after applying it, you can really feel the difference. My skin was smoother and it has a really nice cooling effect with a wonderful scent. On top of that, it makes your skin luminous as well =))

                   I love it =)) I'm so glad they decided to put this one in the goodie bag hehe
                            The Caudalie creme-sorbet is worth RM120 for a 40ml bottle





Next, were the delicious desserts. Since we're in Haagen Dazs, of course we were served ice cream and waffles..



We get two plates each..That's like quite a huge portion for desserts and many couldn't finish. But the desserts were very yummy...Loved it <3 The grapes were exceptionally juicy!



                                                         Met Janoah there hehe


                                                               Group picture!

                                              He was sooo popular among the ladies!!! =p

                        Lastly, me and Kate, the sales and marketing executive from Hong Kong.

I had a really fun day at the tea session. Met so many new faces and got to interact with them =)
Thank you very much SaSa for giving me this opportunity!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment