April 4, 2011

L.O.V.E

One of my bestie said my friends are not special enough to write a post about them LOL
Well, it's not that...Just that I do not reveal much about my whereabouts so I do not post pictures of my friends of where we go and what stuffs we do...These are all very personal to me =)

BUT!!! I'm going to write a post now about all the people who have been supporting me throughout this Top Blogger and this includes all my friends!!!!!! So this post is dedicated to all you supporters(you know who you are)


Firstly, I just want to say it has been an overwhelming response in the comments section. You can see it for yourself =) I have never imagined that it would be. Before the voting process started, my mom asked me, what are the chances of me getting votes since it's quite troublesome. I told her, yes, it's quite troublesome so probably getting 10 votes is fine *laughs* One from each of my best friends *laughs again*

Then when the voting started, my mom said wow, why so many? Well, the answer is that I have awesome friends =)))))))) So, thank you alllllll so muuuch for taking the time to vote for me. All of your support means so much to me that even if I don't win, I know that all of you have my back =)




Also, as I said before and I'll say again, I have the best parents in the world. Knowing that my exams are near and I'm in this competition, they have been fully supportive of me going for events, photoshoots and even skipping classes =p I will never want to have it any other way...

I LOVE ALL OF YOU sooo much!!!!!! I want to thank all of you once again =))



That said, keep the votes coming by clicking the avatar at the sidebar and put a 'thumbs up' in the comments section. I just found out that you do NOT need to register with askcleo. Just put your name and e-mail and comment. But if you encountered problems like certain people do, then you would have to register XD Closing date is 10th April 2011. Oh by the way, ONE comment is counted as ONE vote. So even if there's 100 thumbs up in one comment is counted as ONE vote. Just clarified with Cleo. Thanks!

For more info: http://www.askcleo.com.my/campaigns/topblogger/
For the video: http://www.askcleo.com.my/index.php?option=com_content&view=malaysia&Itemid=73

Thank you all!!!!!! Much love
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment