April 14, 2011

End of the world???

While I was walking towards KL Sentral yesterday, I was given this pamphlet by a white guy who was carrying so many photostated papers...
I normally don't take pamphlets but I was curious as to what it says coz it surely doesn't look like an advertisement. Then when I read the topic, it says:



Wow, this is the first time I'm receiving such things! Told you it doesn't look like an advertisement. It was a full two-page of when the world is going to end; May 21, 2011 and how we should repent and stuffs...
Very interesting article but whether you want to believe it or not is another thing...

So, we thought the world's gona end in 2012 then I got this article saying it's so soon...With the Japan's disaster, earthquake everywhere and condition of our weather...

Is it true the world is going to end soon??? What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment