April 2, 2011

Maybelline Makeover

Maybelline New York just unleashed it's newest mascara- The Pulse Perfection Mascara


What's so unique about this mascara is that it VIBRATES!! No kidding- like seriously to have better application for your lashes!!

So, in conjunction with promoting the mascara, Maybelline decided to give 10 lucky girls a free makeover on Friday at Mid Valley. Yeap, you guessed it- I was one of them =))

The makeover was held at the Lower ground centre court...


                                              Booths selling all Maybelline products

Those who weren't offered a free makeover have to buy Maybelline products worth RM60 and above to be entitled to the free makeover.

                                                  make up artists working their magic

                                                                 hairdressers


                                                                  The set

                                                Choose your pic and it will be printed

                                                      2nd makeover this month LOL    

Yup again my hair was done with wavy curls which I love soo much...I'm contemplating on getting an iron tong already *laughs* and I love my lipgloss...It has a nice fruit scent making me want to eat my lipgloss =p

Finally, after the photoshoot and the photoshop......


I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you soooo much Maybelline for giving me a free makeover =)))

Now people, go get your vibrating Pulse Perfection mascara...

No comments:

Post a Comment