April 5, 2011

Kids Choice Awards 2011

Fashion! Fashion! Fashion!
It's a casual affair, needless to say...

Miley Cyrus in a floral printed dress by Dolce & Gabbana. I think she was best dressed of the day. I love her subtle train..She won favourite movie actress for her acting in 'The Last Song'. It was a great movie =)

Better watch out for this newcomer actress and singer- Victoria Justice! Very casual and simple in this sequined dress. Love the colour though =)


Heidi Klum in Kids Choice Awards?? Not so much of a kid is she, for a mom of four! Haha She's wearing Gucci but check out that Jimmy Choo's!! But all of these got soaked with slime during the show *laughs*

It has been a really long time since I've seen Paris Hilton stepped out on the red carpet. Here she is with her signature oversized sunglasses...I do love that Christian Louboutin's satin shoes =) Yes, I'm very much into shoes these days *laughs*


The other Hilton sister, Nicky Hilton in a nude tube dress...Very sexy and simple for a casual event..

The Kardashian clan...I think Kendal Jenner(tallest) have really blossomed into a beautiful swan. She's an aspiring model..Everyone looked good!

Selena Gomez, I have to say is the most casual with a flowy blouse and shorts. I wonder where's Justin Bieber?? She won favourite TV actress!


Lastly, Taylor Momsen not surprising in this ensemble. I'm really annoyed with that hair!!

So, what do you think? Did the kids do great on the 'orange' carpet??

No comments:

Post a Comment