July 10, 2010

I heart Eclipse

For the Twi-haters out there, I think you've got to accept defeat because Eclipse was too damn good! Hate it all you want but if you watched it, you'll somehow like it =p Twi-hards are gona be very pleased =)



Eclipse raked in $68.5 million on its first day of release! That's huge because of its loyal and obsessed fanbase LOL It has the combination of a perfect storyline- intense romance, action scenes, comedy reliefs and nice computer effects!! It all made Eclipse the better movie from Twilight and New Moon *smiles*

I'm definitely Team Edward and for that reason I preferred Eclipse from New Moon because NM was more on the development of Jacob's relationship with Bella. Here, we can see more on the romance between Bella and Edward and also for that reason I hate Bella for kinda playing him.

Now, I can't wait for Breaking Dawn. It has been confirmed that the last movie will be in two parts- Breaking Dawn part I and Breaking Dawn part II. It better be good!!

I have been on a movie marathon lately *laughs* Watched a tad bit too much movies...I watched another Robert Pattinson movie in DVD which is called Remember Me...



Although the ending was expected I still didn't like it. But it has to end that way I suppose because of the title. Anyhow, it was a good watch. You could rarely see Robert Pattinson acting outside the Twilight saga and it showed a different side of him as an actor.

Till Breaking Dawn...

No comments:

Post a Comment