July 22, 2010

Karate Kid and Back up plan

So, I've watched the two movies...


I only watched Karate Kid because of the great reviews it received. Well, I think it deserved all of it. I did not watch the original movie as this was the remake. But this movie is a great watch. It has good values, fantastic kug fu especially when you have Jackie Chan as the 'sifu' and some great comedy =p

Jaden Smith is quite funny actually especially during his kung fu sessions with Jackie. They make an odd good pair hehe



It's been quite some time since I've seen J.Lo in movies after the birth of her twins. This was just a laid back comedy movie. I would definitely recommend for a DVD kind of movie and not going to cinema. I thought the guy was very sweet in the movie and J.Lo's character was very insecure. Other than that, it was 18PL in the cinemas and I see nothing 18PL about this movie LOL


All I have been doing these days are going to work, eat, sleep, watch movies and shop. Life's great ain't it haha Oh, better still yesterday I went shopping and as a true shopaholic I thought I would definitely buy stuffs. But it turned out, I managed to control my spending habit and I did not spend a single cent yesterday LOL Even my mother was surprised when she didn't see me with shopping bags =p It was hard though. I wanted to buy a few things but I thought thoroughly and the put them back *smiles* So proud of myself LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment