July 19, 2010

McD's GCB

Have you tried the McDonalds Grilled Chicken Burger?? It's only for a limited time from 15th July-31st July 2010



I had it for takeaway today =)) It was delicious!! Seriously, if you're a fan of McD's chicken burgers you will love this!! The chicken is grilled with black pepper and it's very tasty. The portion is just nice and if you have the set you'll be very full!!

I used to eat at McD during college because McD is at KL sentral and me and my friends go there all the time. I was fed up with the usual menu so decided to try this one. McD always have new recipes for limited time like remember the prosperity burgers? They had it during Chinese New year if I'm not mistaken. I don't know this recipe is in conjunction with what but it ends this July. So grab it fast =))

It's RM8 ala carte and you can get the set for RM11.90 plus tax. It's more expensive than the other burgers but it's only once you can try it so whatever LOL

"It's love at first bite"- McD

No comments:

Post a Comment