July 18, 2012

Lockout movie

I'm still catching up on all the movies I've missed during my exam period XD I finally watched one that has a lot of action, hilarious and entertaining!!

LOCKOUT!

This movie does not use any of your brain juice..Just sit back, watch, laugh and have fun =) I like how it is a simple storyline, focusing more on Guy Pearce's character and saving the First Daughter, played by Maggie Grace.

Guy Pearce's character, Snow is a lot of fun to watch. He's not your typical hero. He is cynical, sarcastic, a real jerk at times and just so funny all the time =p Everytime he is on screen, he owns it!

What I don't understand is, how can someone looking so handsome like this:


In real life, he looks like this:

Seriously? Same person??

This is the kind of movie I could watch on repeat and never get bored hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment