July 12, 2012

The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil


I must say I love The Body Shop's tea tree range. But I must emphasise my love for the Tea Tree Oil! I have been combating pimples ever since forever -.- and trust me, I have used every medicinal cream/oil/serum and what not to cure them but wouldn't work. At least not as effectively as this Tea Tree Oil!!

All good things must be shared, right? *laughs* So, I found this oil and has been using it faithfully whenever there is blemish on my face. Just dab directly on problem areas and when you wake up the next day, it will be much better =))

Underneath the cover.

Small nozzle and just the right amount needed.

If you have been having troubles with acne, I say why don't give this a try. After all, this tea tree oil is being sold one every 12 seconds! That's how popular it is!

Normal price is RM28. But look out for promotions and discounts and maybe you can get it cheaper =)

2 comments:

  1. Where do you usually buy this product in Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai, it's sold in this chain of shops called 'The Body Shop'
    You can find it here: http://www.thebodyshop.com.my/tea-tree-oil.html

    ReplyDelete