July 2, 2012

Twilight: Eclipse book


I finally got my hands on the third book of the Twilight saga series. I really loved the third movie so I decided to read Eclipse.

I'm quite a fan of the Twilight movie series but I didn't even read one of the books. Ironic, right? I mean I love the movies so I wanted to know how is it different from the actual writing of Stephenie Meyer.

Boy, was I surprised to find out that the movie is actually quite different from the actual book! It was supposed to be based on the book but it seems like the movie and the book are quite two different stories XD

The movie somehow nip and tuck certain storylines so that it makes it more appealing on screen. Of course, the core characters and the love story between Bella and Edward are intact as it is the heart of the Twilight series. Reading the book is a whole other story. I was so drawn into the story that I couldn't put the book down until I was extremely sleepy! I was addicted to the book for days.

The writing was fantastic. The way the love story and the friendship between Jacob and Bella was described to perfection! So much so, when I finished reading the book I wanted more! Now, I'm hunting down the Breaking Dawn book! Breaking Dawn:Part 1 movie was very interesting and I can't wait for Part 2. In the mean time, the book is to be read!

I fell in love with the Twilight series so much more now. I'm such a fan! *laughs*

Rating: 4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment