July 6, 2012

The Avengers

Oh gosh! I have been waiting forever to get my hands on this DVD. I missed it in the cinema and this kind of blockbuster is a MUST-SEE!!


I finally saw it and yes, it was as good as it was all hyped up to be. I mean put those Marvel superheroes together and they make a fantabulous team!

With Black Widow, Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye, Thor and the Incredible Hulk in one movie, it's bound to be good. The special effects, the fights, the comedy and our favourite superheroes make a really good entertainment.

Who's your favourite Avenger? Mine will definitely be Iron Man. Tony Stark is one genius, cynical, funny and an awesome superhero. I can't wait for Iron Man 3 =) I think among all of them, he did most of the job and saved the world!

I hope to hear for a sequel to this.
My rating: 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment